Women in Focus: In conversation with Georgina Goodwin , Tsion Haile Selassie and Wacera Njagi
I’ve got a lot to share from my 15 year career!
💥JOIN ME! This Thursday Nov 25th at 7pm EAT on Uganda Press Photo Award’s TWITTER SPACE I’ll be going live for a very chilled chat with fellow women photographers Tsion Haile Selassie and Wacera Njagi.
Questions I’m often asked are:
- Is it possible to be a mama and photographer?
- What’s it like being a Canon Ambassador?
- What do you look for as a judge for East African Photography Award?
- Can I join your online workshop for Canon?
- Please mentor me for this round of World Press Photo’s Global 6×6 Talent?
- Can I be on the books for your pan-African media agency @ggimagesmedia?
⭐️Do you have a question you’d like to ask me?
Drop me a DM to @ggkenya (Twitter,FB,IG)
Be sure to catch the chat at 7PM EAT on UPPA’s twitter handle.
💫You can check the link on UPPA’s latest status update to set your reminders 🙂